Required Information for a Transcript Request from an MPA Graduate:
- The graduate is the ONLY person who can request a transcript.
- Requests for transcripts must be in written form: letter, fax (651-777-8633) or on the Transcript Request Form
- The information needed is:
- Graduate's full name
- Graduation year
- Social security number
- Birth date
- Phone number where graduate can be reached
- Signature of the graduate
- Number of transcripts requested
- Name(s) and address(es) of recipient(s) for transcripts requested
- Whether the transcript is official or non-official
- Official transcripts must be sent by MPA to the recipient or put in a sealed envelope that has the school seal with a signature across the opening area.
- Unofficial transcripts are for personal use or for initial meetings with colleges.
- Anyone may call, write, fax or e-mail to request a copy of the MPA Transcript Request Form. You may also print a copy off of our website.
Use of this legally required format will eliminate delays. For fastest service, send requests to the Upper School Office and to the attention of Diane Peterson.