Back to: Lower School
General Lower School Rules:
1. Respect – Students show respect for themselves and others and do not use putdowns, fight, or exhibit embarrassing behavior.
2. Language – Students express feelings directly with no profanity.
3. Noise and Running – Students work together to provide an environment for learning which does not allow loud noise or running in the halls.
4. School Property – Students share the responsibility for keeping the building clean and caring for school property. When property has been damaged, the student is responsible for repair, replacement, or cleaning.
5. Personal Property – Any personal property brought to school should be kept in a student’s locker or desk. These items are the student’s responsibility. Students are not to enter desks or lockers of others.
6. Punctuality – Students are expected to arrive on time to classes with all the needed materials to participate in the class.
7. Dress – Students will wear the proper uniform as explained in the K-12 section of this handbook.