September 12, 2018
We are excitedly preparing for Homecoming 2018. There will be fun all week beginning Monday, September 24, for school-wide spirit days. The big days are Friday, September 28 and Saturday, September 29. Click here to see the full schedule of events!
- Join us for the Pep Rally at 2:20 PM on Friday, September 28 in the Lansing Center!
- The Spirit Committee will be selling coffee and breakfast 8 AM-10 AM on Saturday, September 29 in the Lansing Center concessions stand.
- Two food trucks will be on site for lunch from 11 AM-2 PM: The Med Box Grill (they are bringing a nut-free baklava for dessert!) and Café Racer.
- Frisbee golf on the lawn–Don’t have a frisbee? MPA is tossing Homecoming 2018 frisbees your way all day long!
- Other awesome give-aways–but they’re a secret until Homecoming!
- Lower School students will sing the National Anthem before the 9 AM Volleyball Tournament and the 11 AM Girls Soccer game.
The Saturday schedule is full of fun, and we could use your help to make it even better! If you’d like to be a part of the festivities, consider signing up for a volunteer slot. It promises to be a great day and we’d love to have you be a part of it. Check out the volunteer options here!