Planned Giving - MPA Legacy Society
The MPA Legacy Society honors those families and individuals who have made provisions for Mounds Park Academy in their estate plans. Your generosity will provide for the school’s future, ensuring that generations to come benefit from MPA’s innovative, supportive, and challenging learning environment. Regardless of the size of your gift, your legacy contribution will have a lasting impact on promising young students for generations to come. Founded in 1982, Mounds Park Academy has been inspiring the joy of learning for more than 30 years. To continue this work, the MPA Legacy Society honors the foresight of those who make a planned gift.
LOOK TO THE FUTURE
a message from Dr. Bill Hudson
As I stand at the front door in the morning, I often think to myself how happy I will be to see each student graduate. When I see the joy in a kindergartener’s eyes, or the eagerness of a second grader, the excitement of a seventh grader, or the accomplishments of a tenth grader, I often wonder what they will be like as graduating seniors. Perhaps I will be the one who hands them their diplomas. Maybe not. None of us knows what life will bring. However, one thing I know for certain is that my support and investment in MPA will continue long into the future. Read more >
DOWNLOAD the Legacy Society Membership Form.
MPA WELCOMES PLANNED GIFTS SUCH AS:
- Charitable Bequest (provision in your will) – Include MPA in your will or revocable trust, a simple, flexible way to maximize your legacy to the school.
- Retirement Asset – Donate a percentage of your retirement funds to MPA and receive considerable tax advantages.
- Life Insurance – There are several ways to use life insurance to benefit the MPA: Make an outright gift with an existing insurance policy, purchase a new policy and name the school as the beneficiary, or assign ownership of the policy to the school. Use life insurance to replace the value of another charitable gift in your estate.
- Charitable Lead Trust – Make a significant gift to MPA now while passing on an appreciated asset to your loved ones.
- Charitable Remainder Trust – Create a trust that pays you for a specified period of time and make a gift of the remainder to MPA.
MPA Legacy Society Members
|Karen and George Benz||Jerry and Gail Neren|
|Fosten and Beverly Boyle*||Ford and Catherine Nicholson|
|Dana Boyle||Jesse Okie and Mary Harrington|
|Robin and Gregg Brooksbank||Christopher '95 and Danielle Parish|
|Jim Caspers and Cory Pope||Brent and Melissa Peacock|
|Jenean and Peter Cordon||Wade Peterson '87|
|Nan Etzwiler and Dan O’Neill||Chris and Dwight Porter|
|Robert* and Suzanne Flotten||Susan and Bill Sands|
|James and Cindy Gardner||Mary Ann Smith*|
|James and Joan Gardner||Sandy Kreischer Smith|
|Lance ’93 and Betsy (Brewer) ’95 Harris||Glen Taylor|
|Bill Hudson and Ross Olson||Camille and Louis Wainwright|
|Robert Kreischer||Donald and Esther Williams|
|David and Susanna Meyer|
|Peter and Karla Myers||*Deceased|
Planned Giving Committee
Melissa Peacock - Chair
Legal Name: Mounds Park Academy
Address: 2051 Larpenteur Avenue East
Saint Paul, MN 55109
Tax ID #: 41-1420915
Org. Exempt Status: 501(c)(3)
For more information or to join the MPA Legacy Society, please contact the LaTasha in the Development Office at email@example.com or call 651-748-5532.