Required Information for a Transcript Request from an MPA Graduate:

  1. The graduate is the ONLY person who can request a transcript.
  2. Requests for transcripts must be in written form: letter, fax (651-777-8633) or on the Transcript Request Form.
  3. The information needed is:
    • Graduate's full name
    • Graduation year
    • Mailing address
    • Email
    • Phone number
    • Signature of the graduate
    • Number of transcripts requested
    • Name(s) and address(es) of recipient(s) for transcripts requested
    • Whether the transcript is official or non-official
      1. Official transcripts must be sent by MPA to the recipient or put in a sealed envelope that has the school seal with a signature across the opening area.
      2. Unofficial transcripts are for personal use or for initial meetings with colleges.

Use of this legally required format will eliminate delays. For fastest service, send requests to the Upper School Office to the attention of Chanda Williams via fax at 651-777-8633 or via email.