Thanks to the generosity of current and past donors to Mounds Park Academy, we are pleased to be able to offer a variety of Endowment Scholarships.
Both current and prospective students are eligible for one of these scholarships if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student is a first-generation child of immigrant
- Student is a person of color
- Student demonstrates financial need
- Student is highly motivated to be successful
- Student will be attending MPA in Upper School (grades 9-12)
- Student will be entering their Junior year (grade 11) at MPA
- Student is a top academic achiever at his or her current school
- Student has interest and ability in athletics
- Student has interest and ability in fine arts
- Student has interest and ability in science
- Student has interest and ability in technology
- Student is active and/or interested in the LGBT community
If you would like your student to be considered for a scholarship, please click here to complete the application.
In addition, Mounds Park Academy is proud to offer highly motivated, academically successful students the opportunity to apply for a prestigious Malone Scholarship. This scholarship has an in-depth application process and carries with it the potential for an award valued at 75-100% of tuition. For in-depth information about this program, click here.