Admission Deadlines & FAQs
- Tours and Admission Visit Events
Available beginning September 2016 and ongoing throughout the year
MPA is still accepting applications for new students!
Application Deadline: Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis and admission decisions are communicated weekly.
*Please see the How To Apply section for information on required steps to apply for admission.
* Enrollment contracts will become available immediately after admission notification. New admission and/or financial aid applications will be considered on a space available basis. Please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or via phone at 651-748-5577 for more information.
FAQs (click for anwsers)
- Q — What is your admission process?
A — Please refer to How To Apply for more information.
- Q — How can parents get involved?
A — Our Parents' Association is happy to welcome all new families into its membership upon acceptance to MPA. There are numerous volunteer opportunities no matter what your time commitment is. We look for ways to involve parents and would not be the school we are without our parental support.
- Q — Will my child feel welcome as a new student to MPA?
A — Many activities are planned to help all children and new families with the transition into MPA. All new incoming students in grades K-12 are paired with a buddy student during the summer before entering the school. We try to match personalities and interests in making buddy assignments. Students and faculty are very welcoming and curious about new additions to our family, and genuinely enjoy having new students in their classroom. MPA is, without a doubt, one of the most welcoming and inclusive environments you will ever experience.
- Q — How can I afford an independent school education?
A — Please refer to Financial Aid, Scholarship and Tuition for more information.
- Q — Do you provide transportation to the school?
A — Our families make their way to MPA via three methods: their own personal transportation, busing, and carpooling. Additional information on busing can be found here. While carpooling cannot be guaranteed and depends on many factors, MPA will make every attempt to help new families connect with existing families to share resources.
- Q — How firm are the admission and financial aid deadlines?
A — These deadlines allow for the maximum consideration for each applicant for either admission and/or financial aid funding. New applications for admission and financial aid will be considered as they are received after these respective deadlines and will be based on a space- and/or funds-available basis. Please contact the Office of Admission with any questions.