Endowments at Mounds Park Academy
Endowments are the "savings" for a non-profit institution. Mounds Park Academy is no different. The interest earned on endowment investments will provide predictable income for MPA in the years to come.
Permanent Named Endowments at Mounds Park Academy:
MPA General Endowment
- Alumni Parent Endowment for Scholarships
- Benz Endowment for Employee Professional Development
- The Glen A. Taylor Endowment for Scholarships
- Endowment for the Children of Faculty
- Matthew Gardner Endowment for Scholarships
- John Malone Family Endowment for Scholarships
- Jaye Sinkfield LGBTQIA Inclusive Endowment for Scholarships and Programmatic Needs
- Smith Family Endowment for Scholarships
- Robert O. Flotten Endowment for Employee Professional Development
- Nicholson Family Endowment for Scholarships
- Velin Cooper Endowment for Scholarships
- Wainwright Family Endowment for Scholarships
- Lois E. Williams Endowment for Scholarships
The MPA Endowment helps support all school initiatives, new programs and curriculum expenses. This general endowment helps MPA grow in a number of ways.
All students and prospective students are eligible to apply. The Endowment Scholarship application period for the 2022-23 school year has passed.
If you have questions, or would like to support a specific endowment, please contact Jennifer Rogers-Petitt, Director of Development and Community Engagement, at email@example.com or 651-748-5532.