Planned Giving - MPA Legacy Society
The MPA Legacy Society honors those families and individuals who have made provisions for Mounds Park Academy in their estate plans. Your generosity will provide for the school’s future, ensuring that generations to come benefit from MPA’s innovative, supportive, and challenging learning environment. Regardless of the size of your gift, your legacy contribution will have a lasting impact on promising young students for generations to come. Founded in 1982, Mounds Park Academy has been inspiring the joy of learning for more than 30 years. To continue this work, the MPA Legacy Society honors the foresight of those who make a planned gift.
PLANT A TREE FOR TOMORROW
a message from Dr. Bill Hudson
I am fortunate to live in a beautiful neighborhood in south Minneapolis near Minnehaha Creek and Lake Harriet. One of the things I like most about the area is the tall, towering trees that form an umbrella over the streets. They protect our house from the summer sun and fall is absolutely spectacular. I find myself expressing words of gratitude for those families who, more than 40 years ago, planted the trees that we value and enjoy today. Read more
MPA WELCOMES PLANNED GIFTS SUCH AS:
- Charitable Bequest (provision in your will) – Include MPA in your will or revocable trust, a simple, flexible way to maximize your legacy to the school.
- Retirement Asset – Donate a percentage of your retirement funds to MPA and receive considerable tax advantages.
- Life Insurance – There are several ways to use life insurance to benefit the MPA: Make an outright gift with an existing insurance policy, purchase a new policy and name the school as the beneficiary, or assign ownership of the policy to the school. Use life insurance to replace the value of another charitable gift in your estate.
- Charitable Lead Trust – Make a significant gift to MPA now while passing on an appreciated asset to your loved ones.
- Charitable Remainder Trust – Create a trust that pays you for a specified period of time and make a gift of the remainder to MPA.
MPA Legacy Society Members
|Karen and George Benz||Peter and Karla Myers|
|Fosten and Beverly Boyle*||Jerry and Gail Neren|
|Dana Boyle||Ford and Catherine Nicholson|
|Jim Caspers and Cory Pope||Richard and Nancy Nicholson|
|Jenean and Peter Cordon||Jesse Okie and Mary Harrington|
|Nan Etzwiler and Dan O’Neill||Christopher '95 and Danielle Parish|
|Beth and David Finch||Brent and Melissa Peacock|
|Robert* and Suzanne Flotten||Wade Peterson '87|
|James and Cindy Gardner||Chris and Dwight Porter|
|James and Joan Gardner||Susan and Bill Sands|
|Lance ’93 and Betsy (Brewer) ’95 Harris||Mary Ann Smith*|
|Scott and Jennifer Holloway||Sandy Kreischer Smith|
|Bill Hudson and Ross Olson||Glen Taylor|
|Robert Kreischer||Camille and Louis Wainwright|
|Isaac Marshall '11||Donald and Esther Williams|
|David and Susanna Meyer||*Deceased|
Planned Giving Committee
Melissa Peacock, Chair
Legal Name: Mounds Park Academy
Address: 2051 Larpenteur Avenue East
Saint Paul, MN 55109
Tax ID #: 41-1420915
Org. Exempt Status: 501(c)(3)
For more information or to join the MPA Legacy Society, please contact Jennifer Rogers, Director of Development and Community Engagement, at email@example.com or 651-748-5532.