Planned Giving - MPA Legacy Society
The MPA Legacy Society honors those families and individuals who have made provisions for Mounds Park Academy in their estate plans. Your generosity will provide for the school’s future, ensuring that generations to come benefit from MPA’s innovative, supportive, and challenging learning environment. Regardless of the size of your gift, your legacy contribution will have a lasting impact on promising young students for generations to come.
THE FOUNDATION FOR A LONG-LASTING FUTURE
a message from Dr. Bill Hudson
May is one of my most favorite months of the year (not just because of my birthday!). There is so much hope and promise as the grass greens, trees bud, flowers bloom, and boats go in the water. Hope and promise are important to us all and spring is a reminder of what can and will be.
Hope and promise are important to institutions as well. Over forty years ago, a group of parents and educators banded together in hopes of founding a new and different school, one built upon an understanding of the whole child. They believed in the promise of each child and knew that education is more than academics and includes the social, emotional, and physical development of a child and a balance between academics, arts, and athletics. read more >
MPA WELCOMES PLANNED GIFTS SUCH AS:
- Charitable Bequest (provision in your will) – Include MPA in your will or revocable trust, a simple, flexible way to maximize your legacy to the school.
- Retirement Asset – Donate a percentage of your retirement funds to MPA and receive considerable tax advantages.
- Life Insurance – There are several ways to use life insurance to benefit the MPA: Make an outright gift with an existing insurance policy, purchase a new policy and name the school as the beneficiary, or assign ownership of the policy to the school. Use life insurance to replace the value of another charitable gift in your estate.
- Charitable Lead Trust – Make a significant gift to MPA now while passing on an appreciated asset to your loved ones.
- Charitable Remainder Trust – Create a trust that pays you for a specified period of time and make a gift of the remainder to MPA.
MPA Legacy Society Members
|Anonymous||David and Susanna Meyer|
|Karen and George* Benz||Peter and Karla Myers|
|Adi Boeder Risner ’02 and Kyle Risner||Jerry and Gail Neren|
|Fosten and Beverly Boyle*||Ford and Catherine Nicholson|
|Dana Boyle||Richard and Nancy Nicholson|
|James Cordon '97 and Samantha Blake Cordon||Jesse Okie and Mary Harrington|
|Jenean and Peter Cordon||Christopher '95 and Danielle Parish|
|Nan Etzwiler and Dan O’Neill||Brent and Melissa Peacock|
|Beth and David Finch||Wade Peterson '87|
|Robert* and Suzanne Flotten||Chris and Dwight Porter|
|James and Cindy Gardner||Jennifer Rogers-Petitt and Josh Petitt|
|James and Joan Gardner||Susan and Bill Sands|
|Jane Harper and John Velin||Mary Ann Smith*|
|Lance ’93 and Betsy (Brewer) ’95 Harris||Sandy Kreischer Smith|
|Scott and Jennifer Holloway||Glen Taylor|
|Bill Hudson and Ross Olson||Camille and Louis Wainwright|
|Robert Kreischer||Donald and Esther Williams|
|Sheri ’86 and Thomas Lyons|
|Isaac Marshall '11||*Deceased|
Planned Giving Committee
Melissa Peacock, Chair
Isaac Marshall '11
Legal Name: Mounds Park Academy
Address: 2051 Larpenteur Avenue East
Saint Paul, MN 55109
Tax ID #: 41-1420915
Org. Exempt Status: 501(c)(3)
For more information or to join the MPA Legacy Society, please contact Jennifer Rogers-Petitt, Director of Development and Community Engagement, at email@example.com or 651-748-5532.