GRANDPARENTS AND SPECIAL FRIENDS DAY
PreK-8 Grandparents and Special Friends Day is Wednesday, October 18, 2023!
Please note in a change from prior years, this is a full school day.
We are excited for our annual celebration of the special relationships between our students and their grandparents and loved ones. Join us to watch a special performance in your students’ division and visit them in their classroom.
Lower School (PreK-4)
- 8:15-:45 AM: Check-in and refreshments
- 9 AM: Visit classrooms with your student
- 11 AM: K-6th Grade music performance–Lower School students are welcome, with permission, to leave with their Grandparents or Special Friends when the performance concludes or remain at school for the remainder of the day. Please contact Michelle Wiger, Lower School assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to have your student leave mid-day.
Middle School (5-8)
- 10:30–11 AM: Check-in
- 11 AM: K-6th Grade music performance
- 11:40 AM: Lunch
- 12:15 PM: Visit classrooms with your student
- 2 PM: BINGO with your student
- 2:45 PM: Middle School event concludes
Click here to register! Please submit one form per guest household. Guests will be limited to four per student due to capacity and seating limits. Pre-registration for all attendees is required.
For questions or more information, please contact Jennifer Rogers, director of development and community engagement, at email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in this year’s Grandparents and Special Friends Day!