Indexed Tuition APPLICATION Instructions
Mounds Park Academy partners with School and Student Services (SSS) for our Indexed Tuition application process. Based on the financial information you provide in the online application, SSS provides the school with an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses.
Indexed Tuition Application Timeline For 2023-24 School Year
Application Opens: September 15, 2022
Returning Family Deadline: January 15, 2023 (including documentation)
New Family Deadline: February 15, 2023 (including documentation)
Indexed Tuition is not available for mid-year starts.
Information You Will Need
Our school’s full name: Mounds Park Academy
Our SSS code: 5208
For 2023-24 School Year: 2021 1040 with all schedules and worksheets, 2021 W2 and/or 1099 form
General information about your income, expenses, and assets
Step 1: Create Your Account
- Go to the SSS Family Portal.
- Create your account with your email address and a password. Or, if you have used SSS with another school in the past, login to your existing account.
Step 2: Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS)
- Complete a PFS. You may log out at anytime and return later to finish it.
- Anywhere in the application that requests 2023 figures, please provide 2022 estimates. The language is defined by SSS and we apologize for any confusion it may create. We recognize that families will not have 2022 tax returns or 2023 figures available at this time.
- When all PFS sections are complete with green checks, the submit and pay button activates. Follow prompts to the payment screen. The $55 fee is nonrefundable.
Step 3: Submit Documents
- After you pay for and submit your PFS, access to “My Documents” becomes available on the dashboard to upload required documents.
- Make sure the documents are on your computer and each specific form is saved as a separate PDF file.
- Required documents for 2023-24 school year include 2021 1040 with all schedules and worksheets, 2021 W2 and/or 1099 form.
- Return to your Family Portal account and confirm you are on the correct academic year.
- If you prefer to submit required documents by mail, print your cover sheet from “My Documents” and send it with your documents to the address it provides at least 10 days before the deadline.
Step 4: Receive Your Indexed Tuition Notification
- Prospective Families: If you apply before February 15, 2023, and your child has been accepted to Mounds Park Academy, your family’s Indexed Tuition decision will be announced on March 24, 2023 when your enrollment contract is sent. This timeline also applies to current families who are adding a sibling to MPA. If you apply after February 15, awards will be made on a rolling basis if funds are available.
- Current Families: Your family’s Indexed Tuition will be announced on February 3, 2023 when re-enrollment opens.
Resources For Help
- Need help with your PFS or required documents? Contact SSS Parent Support at (800) 344-8328 or SSSandTADSFA@communitybrands.com. Support hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM-7 PM ET (8 AM-6 PM CT). A Spanish-speaking representative is available. Additional support may be found in the SSS Family Resource Center.
- Have questions about MPA’s Indexed Tuition program? Contact your admission representative or email email@example.com or 651-748-5577.
- Have specific questions about your Indexed Tuition application at MPA? Contact Steph Bloxham, student tuition coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-748-5502.