- Testing - International students entering grades nine through 12 for whom English is a second language must take an assessment that scores their English language proficiency. Acceptable exams include the TOEFL or IELTS.
- Admission Application & Application Fee ($75)
- Student Interview - A Skype or FaceTime interview is required during the admissions process.
- Recommendation Form (by teacher able to assess writing ability)
- Recommendation Form (by teacher able to assess mathematics ability)
- Recommendation Form (by any additional, non-related individual)
- Transcripts or Academic Summary (minimum of two years of academic records required). Please Note: All documentation provided to Mounds Park Academy must first be certified by a recognized translation and credentialing agency. Recommended agencies include: World Education Services and Education Credential Evaluators.
- Standardized Test Scores (taken within the last two years, where applicable; these may include grade level examinations, ACT Aspire or PSAT scores, state or national exam scores in your home country)
- Copy of Passport photo and identification pages
*Please Note: We only consider applications for admission from international students in grades nine through 12.
Minimum Scores Required
All applicants must have a good command of English. We accept a variety of assessments of English language proficiency and applicants should meet or exceed the following scores.
Director of Admission and Enrollment Management
International Student Program Coordinator