Explore MPA on campus or from the comfort of your own home!
See below the variety of ways you can get to know MPA! The most comprehensive and popular option is to schedule a personal, on-campus tour. During your time on campus, you will see students and teachers in action, experience our state-of-the-art facilities, and learn about our core values. Please complete this form to request your tour or RSVP for an event! We cannot wait to meet your family!
An on-campus or virtual tour is the most personal and in-depth way to get to know MPA. Both are offered by appointment.
During your time on campus, you will see students and teachers in action, experience our state-of-the-art facilities, and learn about our core values. Please complete this form to request your on-campus tour!
We will come together via Zoom and an admission staffer will share all of the details you need to know about MPA including core values, programmatic approach, and details about life on campus. When combined with this video series, you'll gain a deep understanding of our approach to teaching and learning. You'll come with questions and leave with a much better sense of MPA. This is a great option for relocating families! Please complete this form to request your virtual tour!
MPA Previews are signature PreK-12 events designed to introduce you to the faculty, students, and families who make MPA the exceptional learning community that it is. These events are designed for family members of all ages to attend together and include division-specific time.
- On November 5 at the MPA Preview, you'll hear from a variety of perspectives, be engaged in conversation with academic leaders, experience mini-lessons taught by expert teachers, and leave with a much better understanding of the MPA way. *This event has passed.
- On November 5 at the Taste of Ninth Grade immediately preceding the MPA Preview, you'll enjoy lunch and conversation about the ninth-grade program. In addition, students will engage in an activity to help them determine their school search priorities, while parents will hear from MPA’s school psychologist about parenting through the Upper School years. *This event has passed.
- At the January 25 MPA Preview, you'll have the opportunity to experience MPA on a regular school day! With community members as your hosts, you'll visit classrooms to see students and teachers in action–with a few surprises along the way! The event will end with division-specific Q&A sessions. This event is designed for the adult members of your family. If you will be bringing a child, please do let us know.
Please complete this form to RSVP!
- PreK-12 MPA Preview: November 5, 2023, 2-4 PM (PASSED)
- Taste of Ninth Grade Pre-Event: November 5, 2023, 12:30-2 PM (PASSED)
- PreK-12 MPA Preview: January 25, 2024, 8:30-10 AM (school day)
Parents will connect with administrators and each other while prospective kindergarteners participate in engaging and hands-on activities in the Makerspace. Children will interact with peers and get a taste of what it would be like to be a kindergartener at MPA! Additionally, our faculty and staff will have the chance to engage with each child in a classroom setting and assess their kindergarten readiness. As a requirement of the kindergarten application process, registration for the Mini K Admission Days is available in Ravenna, once a family has submitted a kindergarten application.
- November 9, 4-5 PM
- December 11, 8:30-9:30 AM (FULL)
- January 11, 4-5 PM
- February 1, 8:30-9:30 AM
Panther Party is a celebration for newly enrolled students and their families that will be held on campus on Friday, May 3, 2024 4-5:30 PM. There will be an opportunity to explore our campus through an engaging scavenger hunt, participate in activities with current students, start your spirit wear collection with free MPA gear and swag, meet other families, and socialize over snacks!
Please enjoy past webinars, featuring a variety of community members discussing a variety of topics!
Sampling Of Past Webinars
Meet The Class Of 2022
10 Questions to Consider When Choosing a New School
The 6 Cs of 21st Century Learning
STEAM, The MPA Way
Kindergarten, Growing the Roots of Joyful Learners
Racial Justice And Inclusion
Rigor With Purpose
Making Relocations Work
The MPA Way of Measuring Success
Ten Questions To Consider To Find The Right Fit School
My First Year At MPA