Financial Assistance Instructions
Thank you for your interest in Mounds Park Academy for the 2019-20 academic year. The financial assistance application opens on December 7, 2018. To be considered for financial assistance at Mounds Park Academy, you must complete the online application and submit all required tax documents electronically to TADS. The financial assistance budget is limited. Families are encouraged to complete the financial assistance application as soon as possible to be considered for an award.
Mounds Park Academy uses TADS to process financial assistance applications. Based on the financial information you provide in the online application, TADS provides the school with an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate is a starting point to help MPA make equitable and objective financial assistance decisions. To begin your financial assistance application for the 2018-19 school year, please follow the steps below. (Please note: You only need to complete one online application, even if you have more than one child applying.)
COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE TADS APPLICATION
- Create Your Account
- Starting on December 7, 2018, go to www.mytads.com. Click on the "Financial Aid Assessment" link. You will create a new account using your preferred e-mail address and a password of your choosing.
- Returning parents: You will use your email and password created during enrollment or prior financial assistance application.
- Documents needed include:
- 2017 or 2018 Federal Income Tax Return including copies of all schedules. If you are self-employed or own your own business, you must submit copies of any additional schedules that you file along with your tax return.
- Copies of all W-2 or 1099 forms for 2017 from parent(s), stepparent or guardian(s).
- For situations where the non-custodial parent is not in the child's life, you must complete the Non-custodial Waiver Request Form (notary required) and upload to TADS.
Financial assistance awards will be announced shortly after admission notification for new families, as well as by Monday, February 18, 2019, for current families, which is concurrent with the re-enrollment process opening.
If you have any questions about using the online system, call TADS customer service at 1-800-477-8237, connect online through live "Chat with Support" Monday-Friday, 8 AM-6 PM, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions for MPA, contact Gina Wallraff, Chief Financial Officer, at email@example.com or 651-748-5501. We are here to help!