The MPA experience extends far beyond the classroom through the Panther Programs. These programs ensure students are cared for, inspired, engaged, and joyful at whatever level their family needs.
The Panther Programs umbrella includes:
- PreK Panther Club: MPA's before and after school care for PreK students includes activities, play, and a snack. This program is taught by PreK faculty in the PreK room. Registration is through the PreK faculty on a regular or as-needed basis. Learn more.
- Grades K-4 Panther Club: MPA's before and after school care for grades kindergarten through four includes planned lessons, time for study and homework, science activities, arts and crafts, age-appropriate games, indoor and outdoor play, and a daily snack. Registration in CourseStorm is required for afternoon attendance. Learn more.
- Grades 5-8 Panther Den: MPA's before and after care for grades five through eight offers students time for study and homework, outdoor and indoor play and group games, arts and crafts, a daily snack, and more. Registration in CourseStorm is required for afternoon attendance. Learn more.
- Enrichment Classes: Enrichment classes provide inspiration, education, and fun both after school and throughout the summer. Three sessions per year are typically offered during the school year (fall, winter, and spring). In addition, robust Summer Enrichment Class weeks offer students the opportunity to extend their learning year-round. Learn more and register.
- Panther Camp: Panther Camp is the summer care program for students in grades kindergarten through six. In addition to before, lunch, recess, and after class care during the Enrichment Class weeks, Panther Camp is available most weeks of the summer. Weekly activity themes allow students to explore nature, science, art, and so much more. Learn more and register.
If you have any questions, please contact Rudy Ford, director of extended day and summer programs, at email@example.com or 651-748-5571 (call or text).