In order to be reimbursed for purchases made on behalf of the PA, please follow the process outlined here. The treasurer will respond to you via email to acknowledge receipt of your reimbursement request. Reimbursement checks are written by the MPA business office. Questions should be addressed to the PA Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full name of person/vendor to be reimbursed/paid
- Address where the check should be mailed
- Contact information for the MPA parent requesting the reimbursement/payment
- Description of expense purpose including grade number, event name, event date, etc.
- Description of items/services that were purchased
- Signature (can be submitted digitally)
- Attached scan/photo of itemized receipt(s)
THE PA ROOM
The Parents Association has a comfortable and flexible room in the basement, room 42, which is used as a meeting room, work room, staging area and storage for PA events. If you need to use the room, please contact email@example.com.