Students interested in soliciting charitable donations, whether in-kind or monetary, must submit a completed “Fundraising/Solicitation Form” to the Upper or Middle School Director at least four weeks prior to the desired activity start date. Forms are available in each division office or online. The respective division director will work with the Director of Development to determine the feasibility of the proposal.

Upper school student groups have designated bulletin board space for their use. In addition, there are a number of campus bulletin boards designated for general use. Students wishing to post announcements or posters, or to distribute publications of any kind, must receive official permission from their division director with instructions on places and procedures for posting. In order to prevent damage and to further enhance the school’s appearance, the school requests that you post on designated bulletin boards and approved wall spaces.

Last Updated: August 26, 2019