Mounds Park Academy grants academic credit for course work taken outside of the school only after review and approval by Upper School administration. Students enrolled at Mounds Park Academy should seek approval prior to registering for outside course work by filling out an outside credit sheet, which can be obtained in the Upper School office. The amount of credit and determination of grading system for transferred credits is at the discretion of the Upper School Director.

Last Updated: August 26, 2019