- Class and/or curricular trips during the school day:
- For any group of over 12 students, it is recommended that a bus be ordered.
- Only adults who are teachers, staff or parents/guardians may drive students to school events, such as field trips, that take place during regular school hours.
- US Students cannot drive themselves or other students to field trips or other organized events during the school day.
- US Students may only drive themselves to after school extra-curricular events with the permission of their parent/guardian the coach/advisor and the Upper School Director/Athletic Director. Students are not allowed to drive other students to extra-curricular events.
- MS students who participate in afterschool Middle School Athletics are responsible for their own transportations to all away activities. Parent carpooling is high suggested.
Last Updated: November 18, 2019