July 2, 2019
Due to student interest, MPA is pleased to announce that it will offer an Upper School Girls Swimming and Diving Team starting this fall!
- This four-day-per-week program is for students entering grades seven through 12 and no exceptions can be made.
- This offering will be in addition to the Lower and Middle School Swim Club for boys and girls, which is offered in the winter. Swimmers may participate in both opportunities (correction from an earlier communication).
- This will be an MPA-only team with no other school partnerships.
- This team will be coached by Ms. Stacy, fourth grade teacher.
- Practices will begin August 12, 2019 at the Maplewood YMCA. Meets will be determined at a later date.
- Transportation to and from practices and meets will be the responsibility of the families.
- A parent/coach meeting will occur later in July.
- The cost for participation will be $175 per student.
To register for the team, email Dan Haase, athletic director, at email@example.com and include your student’s name, grade level, and preferred parent email address.