August 13, 2020
All MPA families should have received an email from Safetyapp@auxs.org with information about how to install the Safety App Powered by AUXS. This will enable MPA to effectively monitor and track screening as a preventative measure and will have the ease families need for this step to be quick and easy.
Click here to learn more about this app and how it will help keep our community healthy and safe.
If you were able to download it but are having difficulties submitting your screening, please try the following:
- When you’re typing in your student’s name in the first box, try waiting for just a moment after you’ve typed in their first and last name for a drop-down auto-fill to appear. Then click on their name for it to autofill to your child’s information that is connected to your account.
- Try completely closing out the app and logging back in.
- Ensure you’re filling in the temperature reading, even if it’s within the recommended under 100 degrees range.
- Ensure you’re using the AM or PM app at the appropriate times. Also, if you’ve already completed that form for the day, it will not let you fill it in again.
- These screenings should be done every morning before arriving at school and every evening. To aid in establishing this routine, we ask families to begin screening students now, prior to the start of school to identify any possible exposures or symptoms.
If you did not receive the email with information about how to download it from Safetyapp@auxs.org or are having any difficulties with downloading and signing in, please contact Jennifer Rogers, director of development and community engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information about the arrival and dismissal process, click here.
If you have questions about this screening process, or if you need to report possible symptoms or exposure throughout the school year, please email email@example.com.