November 9, 2021
MPA will be hosting a follow-up on-campus vaccination clinic on Monday, November 29 from 4-8 PM. We will be offering first or second Pfizer vaccinations for anyone age five or older (including adults), first or second Moderna vaccinations, as well as Pfizer or Moderna booster shots for those who are eligible.
In addition to welcoming MPA community members, this clinic will be open to anyone and is being offered in partnership with Health Care Strong. Please help us spread the word by sharing this page with your network. You do not have to have attended the first clinic to attend this clinic.
DETAILS FOR ALL
- Please download above, print, complete, and bring the consent form for all those who will be receiving vaccinations. This will help the process move along more quickly and efficiently.
- Bring your vaccination card (if applicable).
- All injections will be provided by a highly-trained medical professional and the 15-minute observation period will be staffed by medical professionals as well.
- Please enter at door 2, the Atrium, which is to the left of the flag pole near the south entrance.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are free and do not require insurance.
- Do not attend the clinic if anyone in your household has had COVID-19 within the past 14 days, has any symptoms of COVID-19, or is currently quarantining due to close contact exposure.
DETAILS FOR CHILDREN
- Any student or adult age five (on the day of the clinic) or older may be vaccinated at this event with their first or second vaccination.
- Students to be vaccinated should wear short-sleeved shirts and be rested. They should have had something to eat prior to arriving.
- Students younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must present a vaccination consent form (download above, print, complete, and bring).
DETAILS FOR ADULTS
- Students 18 or older do not need parental consent to be vaccinated.
- Click here to determine your eligibility for a booster.
We’re grateful to share that approximately 60% of our newly-eligible unvaccinated children received their first vaccination at the clinic on November 8. We strongly urge you to consider vaccinating your children so that they may remain healthy, safe, and happy on campus.
If you are unable to attend this clinic, please visit mn.gov/vaxforkids to learn more about other options and get information.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or need any additional information or resources.