November 3, 2021
Given the FDA authorization of COVID-19 vaccinations for children age 5 and older, MPA will be hosting an on-campus vaccination clinic on Monday, November 8 from 4-8 PM.
In addition to welcoming MPA community members, this clinic will be open to anyone and is being offered in partnership with Health Care Strong. Please help us spread the word by sharing this page with your network.
We will be offering Pfizer vaccinations for anyone age five or older (including adults) as well as Pfizer or Moderna booster shots for those who are eligible.
DETAILS FOR ALL
- The vaccination clinic will be led by Health Care Strong, with assistance from members of the MPA community who are medical professionals. All injections will be provided by a highly-trained medical professional and the 15-minute observation period will be staffed by medical professionals as well.
- Please enter at door 2, the Atrium, which is to the left of the flag pole near the south entrance.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are free and do not require insurance.
- Do not attend the clinic if anyone in your household has had COVID-19 within the past 14 days, has any symptoms of COVID-19, or is currently quarantining due to close contact exposure.
DETAILS FOR CHILDREN
- Any student or adult age five (on the day of the clinic) or older may be vaccinated at this event.
- The second dose of this two-dose series will be administered on campus on Monday, November 29, 4-8 PM.
- Students to be vaccinated should wear short-sleeved shirts and be rested. They should have had something to eat prior to arriving.
- Students younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must present a vaccination consent form (print above and bring or sign at the clinic).
DETAILS FOR ADULTS
- Students 18 or older do not need parental consent to be vaccinated.
- Click here to determine your eligibility for a booster.
We’re grateful to share that 97% of our eligible students are vaccinated and 98% of our faculty and staff. That level of vaccination has contributed to our ability to keep the MPA community healthy, safe, and happy on campus. Just as we have with our families with older children, we strongly urge you to consider vaccinating your younger children at this time.
If you are unable to attend on Monday, please visit mn.gov/vaxforkids to learn more about other options and get information. We hope to offer future opportunities on campus as well.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com should you have any questions or need any additional information or resources.