RESOURCES AND MINUTES
PA ROOM INFORMATION
The Parents Association has a comfortable and flexible gathering space for all parents and guardians at Mounds Park Academy, located in room 124, off the cafeteria. Any staff, faculty member or parent wishing to use the space may simply reserve it by emailing Alex Bouldan, Middle School Assistant at email@example.com. Welcome! Your room is ready to use and enjoy as part of the MPA community!
Use MPAPA Expense Reimbursement form available here or in the Treasurer folder located in the mailroom. The treasurer will respond to you via email to acknowledge receipt of your reimbursement request and to let you know when a check will be issued. Reimbursement payments are made twice month (on approximately the 1st and the 15th). Note that checks approximately four business days to arrive from the bank after your request has been processed. Deposits for services can be requested in advance – a copy of any contract or letter should be attached with deposit requests.
Questions should be addressed to the MPAPA Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronically by email (preferred):
- Scan or take a photo of your receipts
- Email email@example.com and include the following:
- Full name of person to be reimbursed
- Address where the check should be mailed
- Description of expense purpose: grade number, event name, event date, etc.
- Description of items/services purchased and vendor name
- Attached receipt scan/photo of receipt(s)
Manually using paper form:
- Use MPAPA Expense Reimbursement form available here or in the Treasurer folder located in the Parent's Association mailbox
- Describe expenses (see above for details) and attach all original receipts.
- Return completed Expense Form to the Treasurer folder for processing.
- To expedite the reimbursement process, email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the treasurer that you've submitted a reimbursement request